Closing the Circuit: a Zapier and Limo Anywhere Roundup
- Posted By:
- Tags: Tips and Tricks
We’ve been talking for several weeks about the opportunities available with the zapier – Limo Anywhere integration. Here we’ll close the loop with a round up of the tips and resources we’ve gathered.
First – how are your fellow Limo Anywhere users taking advantage of Zapier?
- Connecting to our mail service (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.) – 11 votes
- Linking to QuickBooks – 7 votes
- Updating our CRM – 5 votes
And some other contributions to the LA Peer Support group, we found. (Names have been redacted, but you may even recognize yourself in here!):
- “I use it to receive text messages when rides come in since I’m on T-Mobile…also…to pull in trip details so I can text out ride agreements.”
- “Works great for email notifications.”
- “This is my latest new discovery!”
- “Receiving notifications when an online reservation or quote request is made – it works awesome”
- “Integrate Finalized Invoice with Quickbooks…allows us to process cc payment online with Zapier”
- “Mailchimp – new account zap and quotes – google docs zap”
And meanwhile, we’ve been blogging some tips regarding “entry level” zaps you can start experimenting with:
- Amp Up Your Client Connections
- Plug Into Quickbooks Online
- Spark Up Your Marketing Communications
- Fire Up Your Client Feedback
- Power Up Your Data
Keep on zapping and sharing your experience with us and your fellow users!