May 2021 System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
- Added option to Scheduled Messages to send message every x amount of time (days, weeks, months) past the due date for Invoices
We have added a new option to Scheduled Email and SMS for Invoices that will allow you to set up a template to go out every x days, weeks, or months past the Due Date. This will help you set up automated reminders to your Customers and/or Affiliates that the invoice is past due and needs to be paid.
Example: You want a past due invoice email sent out to all of your Customers and Affiliates every 2 weeks. You can now set that up with 1 Scheduled Email Template for Invoice with the option “When To Send” set up as Every 2 Weeks past the Due Date (see below).
- Updated Airport Name for Airport Code: LED to Pulkovo Airport
- Updated Airport Name for Airport Code: SVO to Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport
- Resolved an issue where the reservation screen was not populating the account assigned agents correctly if entering in the Billing Contact first then the Booking Contact on the Reservation screen
- Resolved an issue with Airport: MYA not showing on ORES or Instant Rate Lookup