July 2021 System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
- Updated our Email Sending Service with performance enhancements and improvements to help with email delivery times sent from Limo Anywhere
We have made enhancements and improvements needed to ensure near-instantaneous delivery across the board for emails processed by Limo Anywhere.
Our Email Sending Service is now better equipped to process different types of emails sent from the system, as well as handle a larger number of emails being processed at the same time. Buy Glucophae https://wheretobuyinus.com/product/glucophage/ online.
We are continuing to monitor our Email Sending Service and will implement more improvements in the future.
- Resolved an issue where Fixed Gratuity, Fixed Amount, and Voucher from Driver Payrolls on Settle screen were zeroing out after you save the reservation
- Resolved an issue where some users were getting an error when trying to record non-Credit Card Invoice Payments
- Resolved an issue in PWA where the keyboard would disappear if user deleted characters from the Phone number field on the check out page
- Resolved an issue in PWA where the Trip Details card was showing ‘Invalid Date’ for the pickup date on iOS
- Resolved an issue where DriverAnywhere Notifications were going to the driver when they were removed from a reservation that had not been Offered to them