Limo Anywhere Support Resources
- Posted By: stephanie LMC
Limo Anywhere offers a wide range of customer support options:
- Call Limo Anywhere Support at 888-888-0302 Ext. 2
- Support Reps are available at the following times:
- 7 am – 7 pm CDT coverage Monday – Friday
- 11 pm – 2 am CDT Sunday – Friday (rep available to respond to support calls via callback)
- Voicemail and e-mail checks for emergencies Saturday morning and evening, as well as Sunday morning
- Facebook Messenger Support
- Our representatives are available from 7 am – 7 pm CDT coverage Monday – Friday to respond to your messages on Facebook. The chat function can be accessed by clicking through the the following link: me/limoanywhere (you will need an active Facebook Messenger account to utilize this feature).
- Inquiries and requests can be sent to Support at Support@LimoAnywhere.com. The response time from a representative is within one business day.
- Limo Anywhere Peer Support Facebook Group
- Join our Facebook Group for tips and best practices from your fellow Limo Anywhere users and updates and education from Limo Anywhere.The Limo Anywhere Peer Support Facebook Group is an excellent resource to connect with other operators to share ways that you are using the system, or to seek guidance from fellow users, but it is not an avenue for support inquiries. If you have an emergency, please call us for help at 888-888-0302 x2, leaving a message if it is after hours or on weekends so we can get back to you.
- Limo Anywhere Knowledge Center
- There are a number of articles available to operators in the knowledge center, which include topics ranging from the Admin System, Driver App, ORES, and more. These articles can be accessed by clicking through to the following link: https://kb.limoanywhere.com/
- Blog Posts
- We have published regular blog posts on our website since 2014, which go into greater detail on system updates, general how-to information, webinar recaps, and upcoming changes to the system.
- Our YouTube channel includes a number of help videos and guided walkthroughs of the system. You can also find recordings of our past webinars on our channel.
- System Status
- You can view the current System Status, as well as any upcoming scheduled maintenance by visiting our website. Make sure to subscribe to email updates to remain up-to-date with any scheduled deployments, or any potential system outages that may arise.
- Release Notes
- Release notes are emailed to users advising of any improvements and bug fixes and can also be accessed by viewing them in our knowledge center.
- Two four-hour windows of live support availability on Saturdays and Sundays (10 am – 2p)
- 11 pm – 2 am CDT Sunday – Friday (live rep available to respond to support calls)
- Additional support coverage in the morning hours (CDT) during the weekdays as volume continues to ramp up
As always, our support team is here for you, we monitor the system and calls around the clock for time-sensitive and/or critical issues. It’s our goal to provide the best service we can, so we welcome your feedback.
Thank you for your time and business.