Using PWA Trip Tags in Scheduled Messages
- Posted By:
In previous blog posts we’ve discussed ways that you market your Passenger Web App (PWA) to your clients, as well as how you can help your clients get the most out of using your PWA. Here are some additional ways that you can use Trip Tags to promote your app and assist your clients with PWA navigation.
The PWA includes a number of Trip Tags that you can use to direct your clients to certain places in your own PWA. These PWA Trip Tags can be used in Scheduled Emails and Scheduled SMS.
The six Trip Tags that you can use in Scheduled Messaging includes:
- Sign In URL (#PWA_SIGNIN_URL#) – this Tag will direct your client to the Sign in page of your PWA
- Book a Ride URL (#PWA_APP_URL#) – this tag will direct your client to the main page of your PWA so the client can start booking
- Create Account URL (#PWA_CREATE_ACCT_URL#) – this tag will direct your client to create an Account page on your PWA
- Manage Rides URL (#PWA_MANAGE_RIDES_URL#) – this tag will direct your client to the Rides screen in your PWA (Note: if they are not signed in then it will direct them to the sign in page first)
- Trip Details URL (#PWA_TRIP_DETAILS_URL#) – this tag will direct your client to the Trip Details screen for a particular trip
- Track Driver URL (#PWA_TRACK_DRIVER_URL#) – this tag will direct you client to the Driver Tracking screen for a particular trip (Note: This can be used for clients with or without an account)
Scheduled Email Template Samples
- Sample Reservation Reminder
- Sample Driver On The Way Notification
Scheduled SMS Template Samples
- Sample Thank You SMS
If you have any questions about the PWA, please contact us at 888-888-0302 x2.