February 2023 System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
This week we have added several improvements and bug fixes to our Passenger Web App (PWA) as well as Limo Anywhere!
Every week we are working on releasing improvements and bug fixes across Limo Anywhere and our products to help your business succeed. Please see below for further information on our release this week, and stay tuned each week to see what else we are bringing to help you and your business.
- Resolved an issue where an Address could not be saved under a Driver’s profile
- Resolved an issue where the Payment Status on a Reservation was not being updated back to UNPAID if the rates were updated/added to a Reservation that was already PAID
- Resolved an issue where the Payment Receipt email did not have the correct Reservation currency symbol in the “Total Paid” field
- Resolved an issue where an error on the GPS tab was occurring in some cases
- Resolved an issue where a Reservation submitted via our Passenger Web App (PWA) did not have the State/Prov information in the address routing
- Resolved an issue where a user could create an Account with a password less than the required 8 characters in our Passenger Web App (PWA)
- Resolved an issue where when “Clear” was selected in the Date/Time picker in our Passenger Web App (PWA) then “Invalid date Invalid date” was displayed (Android)
- Resolved some issues where errors and crashes were occurring in our Passenger Web App (PWA) when the passenger on the Reservation did not have an email address
- Resolved an issue where our Passenger Web App (PWA) was crashing if a user was logged into their Account and accessed the PWA through the Profile page URL