March System Updates!
As we advance into a new season of Limo Anywhere products and user experience, we continuously strive to improve the general functionality of our software. We have listened to and documented a plethora of customer feedback from various online platforms and the recently concluded LCT Show. Your feedback is a primary focus for us and a vital component for the success of our business. And for this, we are immensely grateful.
Things to look out for this week:
- Ores 4.0: will accept manually entered Credit Card Billing Address when the entered address cannot be verified.
- Time Label Manager now opens when clicked.
- Bug that prevented users from editing trips that were imported via API on the dispatch screen is now fixed.
- Updated database for numerous phone numbers that could not be validated.
- Error Message "Bad Request" that displayed when a non-verifiable address was entered on a reservation has been removed.
- Operator can now update trips on Limo Anywhere Mobile if a trip has a non-geocoded (non-verifiable) address.
- Resolved the issue where browser alert could not be closed each a time a new credit card was mistyped in a reservation. This issue prevented users from further editing the reservation.
- Unclogged the email queue from a cluster of emails in the email server.
- Resolved the issue whereby Credit Cards that were added to Customer Accounts would not show up under “Use Existing Cards” when creating a reservation.
- Users can now complete reservation on ORES with stored browser data.
- Added FlightView back as an option to track flights from the dispatch.
- Quick Res can now use distance based rates and verify addresses.
- Payables module has new search filters.
- For new operators of Limo Anywhere: Default settings where updated to reduce setup time and setup steps.
- Coming in a few days: flight information can now be entered on Limo Anywhere Mobile