June System Updates!
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
As your software provider, we know you depend on us to help you run your business. Your success is ours, so we’ve built tools to boost your business processes.
We are continually working to modernize our products and improve our system to create a better platform for you.
- Added the ability to edit Return Trips on ORES 4
- Added the ability to add Secondary Agent to an Account
- Made numerous general enhancements to the User Interface on ORES 4
- Resolved issue where currency on some farmed-out trips were changing to US Dollar ($)
- Resolved issue where Payment Status was not showing “BILLED” if trip was put on an invoice.
- Resolved issue where Passenger only account was not displayed to select themselves on Step 3 of ORES 4.
- Resolved issue on ORES 4 where PROMO CODE was not applying when a trip was edit with information that met promo code criteria.
- Resolved issue on ORES 4 where the Handicap tooltip would not display when booker logged out of account.
- Resolved issue with Flight Stats tracking not displaying on Dispatch Grid
- Resolved issue with logging out when adding additional passengers to a reservation
- Resolved issue where trips were randomly being reopened after settlement
- Resolved issue with credit cards being removed from reservation when skipping Step 3 of DA Net Farm-out process