- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
- Tags: Custom, Driver App, DriverAnywhere, Insider Tip, Small Business, Training, Updates
In April 2019, Limo Anywhere had a soft release of DriverAnywhere 4.0 for both iOS and Android. Our approach is to work collaboratively with our clients to provide products that meet your needs and streamline your business, so we left DriverAnywhere 3.0 active so our customers could continue to use it.. Clients can try out DA 4.0 as we make updates in response to feedback while still having access to 3.0. DriverAnywhere 4.0 is available on iTunes and in the Google Play store.
By the end of April, DA 4.0 was already updated on iOS to DA 4.0.1 in response to client feedback and our continued development. This new version includes these changes:
- Fix for drivers having to close out previous trips
- Fix for Greeting Sign screen crash
- Improvements to date range sector on Trips screen
- Improved Google Map address issues
- Changed order of Mileage Out & In fields
- Users can go directly to profile screen by tapping on profile picture
We are continuing to work on these updates to enhance DriverAnywhere’s functionality:
- Payment processing
- Hiding customer data on completed trips
- Hiding driver and passenger numbers via virtual call and message forwarding
- More greeting sign templates
- Bug fixes and improvements
Limo Anywhere has created some educational materials to help you get the most out of the driver app. If you are new to DriverAnywhere, this article can help you get started. For an in-depth walk through of DA 4.0, “How to Use DriverAnywhere” goes through each screen. Finally, you can learn about the workflow of trips in DA here.
We anticipate that all updates to DA 4.0 will be complete in a couple of months. In the meantime, we want to know what you think about DriverAnywhere! Please send feedback and questions to [email protected].