March System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
- Updated “Unfinalized” to a reservation action instead of a status. Now going to “More” on a reservation and clicking “Unfinalize” will move reservation to the Unfinalized tab.
- Continuing work on adding reservation/quote details to New Online/E-farm-in email notifications
- Continual work for future improvements to Invoicing and Account Credits
- Continual work on State Machine and Workflow
- Resolved issue when applying a Criteria Based Fee to a Multiplier Rate it will properly apply to rate portion of the Multiplier Rate instead of giving NaN calculation
- Resolved issue where operators could not Receive Payment on finalized invoice
- Resolved issue where 3 decimal places for mapped percentage rates were not applying in Batch Edit Rate Table
- Resolved issue where Criteria Based Fees were not allowing 3 decimal places for percentage rates
- Resolved issue when applying Fixed rate from “Apply Rate Table” was not properly applying
- Resolved issue where users were getting error when batch deleting “Unfinalized” reservations
- Resolved issue in Reporting & Analytics where “Group By” functionality was not working in some cases
- Resolved issue in Reporting & Analytics where Stops were being displayed as N/A
Online casinos are open around the clock and are available worldwide with their games portfolio for gaming fun and winnings. Many players think that gameplay is only worthwhile at a specific time of day in an online casino. It is time to reconsider such assumptions. The only true thing is that the right timing for pokie games is essential. This includes a sense for the following circumstances in an online casino with real money: generous bonuses and free spins offered, best payout rates as well as a currently bulging jackpot pokie. The best time to play pokies online is as soon as all the above criteria are met.