Coronavirus – Limo Anywhere’s Business Continuity Plan
- Posted By: joshanderson
It’s no secret that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has introduced a lot of uncertainty in a variety of industries, including the travel industry. We want to assure the operators we serve that Limo Anywhere has taken the necessary steps to continue to provide our high level of service to customers worldwide.
Open for Business
At Limo Anywhere, customer service is and always will be our top priority. Because of our commitment to our customers’ and our employees’ safety, we have a disaster-preparedness plan, as well as a business continuity plan in place, and we updated these plans with the emergence of the coronavirus.
Our ability to provide enterprise-grade software has not changed. Our office staff is hard at work, eager to serve you, and our leadership team is monitoring the situation while filling their usual roles.
If circumstances change, we have contingency plans in place that will enable us to continue to provide service with minimal ramp-up time.
A Global Market
Limo Anywhere serves an ecosystem of operators in more than 66 countries, and we will continue to support customers worldwide, including those in currently affected areas. As always, it is our mission and duty to ensure the Limo Anywhere team, and our platform continues to run smoothly so that you can continue to run your business.
We have asked our employees to use anti-viral cleaning products to disinfect thoroughly while at work or on the road. Following the Centers for Disease Control’s advice, we have shared these guidelines for prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and immediately place the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- The Surgeon General has noted that it is not currently advised to wear a mask as a preventative measure.
Thank you for the confidence you have placed in Limo Anywhere. Please let us know if you have any questions by calling 888-888-0302, option 2.