Zapier Integration Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
In this week’s release we have resolved several issues with our Zapier integration that were reported to us. We will continue our work in enhancing our Zapier integration to further help you and your business and those will be available in the future. See below our bug fixes for our Zapier integration this week.
- Resolved an intermittent issue with “Create Quote Request” action in Zapier returning error message “Specified access token does not exist or it is expired”
- Resolved an issue with Drop Off routing showing as Pick Up when “Create Reservation” trigger was used in LA
- Resolved an issue where old data would be pulled from LA as example during Test Trigger step
- Resolved an intermittent issue where “New Quote Request” trigger would not activate for quotes submitted from the LA back office
- Resolved an intermittent issue with “New Paid Reservation” trigger not activating when a reservation is marked as PAID in LA
- Resolved an issue with “New Reservation” trigger not activating when new reservations are created by copying existing ones in LA
For more information on Limo Anywhere’s Zapier integration, please see our article here.