Introducing: Limo Anywhere’s New Navigation Bar
- Posted By:
- Tags: How-to
We are excited to bring a new look and feel to Limo Anywhere with our newly designed Navigation Bar. You will notice the update once you have logged in and will see the new sleek, simplified bar at the top with new icons and colors.
Understanding the Navigation Bar Icons
- My Office
- The ‘My Office’ section includes several system settings and preferences, your company resources, and rate management.
- The ‘Accounts’ section includes your clients, affiliates, and partner account information
- The ‘Quotes’ section includes all of your submitted Quote Requests.
- The ‘Calendar’ section includes the Calendar view of your reservations and/or events.
- The ‘Reservations’ section includes your company’s Reservations (New/Live, Online & eFarm-in, Unfinalized, and Deleted).
- The ‘Dispatch’ section includes your Dispatch Grid view of your Reservations as well as GPS tracking of Drivers.
- The ‘Network’ section includes LA Net and Partner Network.
- The ‘ Settle’ section includes your Completed and/or Cancelled Reservations that need to be settled or are already settled.
- The ‘Receivables’ section includes your Invoices.
- The ‘Reports’ section includes reports you can generate and Reporting & Analytics.
- The ‘Memos’ section includes any of your company’s memos to be displayed on your Home page or Dispatch Grid/Reservation Form.
- The ‘Files’ section includes your company’s files (images or PDFs) that you can attach to emails sent out from Limo Anywhere.
- The ‘Tools’ section is where you will find the Print Queue.
Tools and Shortcuts in Navigation Bar
Also included in the Navigation Bar are tools and shortcuts that you can click to utilize or navigate to other parts of Limo Anywhere.
- Rate – The ‘Rate’ button will open up ‘Quick Rate Lookup’ to quickly give you a rate based on your system settings and rate management.
- New Res/Quote – The ‘New Res’ button will start a new Reservation. You can also click the down arrow next to ‘New Res’ to start a new Quote.
- Global Search – The ‘Global Search’ field allows you type in a search query and quickly find Reservations and/or Quotes based on what was entered.
- Help – The ‘Help’ link will bring up a list of helpful links.
- Limo Anywhere YouTube – The ‘Limo Anywhere YouTube’ link will take you to our YouTube Training channel with helpful videos on Limo Anywhere and our products.
- System Status – The ‘System Status’ link will take you to our System Status page to see any scheduled maintenance or incidents that may be happening.
- Notifications Sign-up – The ‘Notifications Sign-up’ will take you to our sign-up page to receive the latest announcements, product updates, and more.
- Support & Feedback – The ‘Support & Feedback’ page will take you to our Knowledge Base with helpful articles on Limo Anywhere and our products.
- Log Out – The ‘Log Out’ link will log you out of Limo Anywhere.
If you have any questions, please contact Support at 888-888-0302 x2.