Expanded Support & Much More.
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
We have several noteworthy items to share.
First, we have heard from you that expanded support coverage and tools are essential areas we can and should further invest in to provide best-in-class support.
Based on this feedback, we are pleased to announce that we have officially expanded our support hours to include 7a-7p US Central Time on weekends, in addition to the 7a-7p weekday coverage and after-hour callbacks we already have in place. Additionally, at the push of a button, you can now choose to leave a voicemail or schedule a callback in the event you do not wish to wait for a representative during times of high call volume.
Later this month, we will roll out a new customer feedback platform to aggregate market needs and provide greater transparency into our current and future roadmap priorities.
Further, the performance of the Limo Anywhere system and its solutions has and will remain our top priority. We have been making significant investments to augment our infrastructure to keep pace with the ever-increasing demand.
We, and more importantly you, have undoubtedly observed an increased level of performance and responsiveness within Limo Anywhere as of late, which is a testament to the time and investment made over the past several months.
We have also rolled out a new billing system that comes with many added benefits, including the opportunity for Limo Anywhere customers to pay via ACH debits for their software subscriptions, as well as a new online form to update your card and account information in our system. With this transition of billing systems, state taxes (if applicable) will also be included on your monthly invoices moving forward.
In addition to these significant investments in infrastructure and support, we have also recently released several top customer needs, including but not limited to:
- A new native mobile version of Limo Anywhere (iOS – Android)
- A state-of-the-art new passenger app
- New payment capabilities through Stripe and Square
- The ability to re-farm trips received by demand partners
- Bi-directional integration with GNet
- Expanded automation and integration tools through Zapier
…and many more you have hopefully read about in our weekly release notes.
Furthermore, we are focused on delivering new products based on your feedback;
- We will be expanding our reporting and analytics module to provide you with a dashboard to quickly view your business performance and new report types.
- We are upgrading our user interface in multiple areas of the software to provide a modern and improved look and feel.
- We are designing a new, industry leading customer facing booking engine (ORES 5) that incorporates many new features frequently asked for by our customers.
- We are deepening our integration with our partner AddOns to provide a more seamless customer experience.
As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and will continue to invest to ensure we provide the best value in the industry.
The Limo Anywhere Team