More February 2023 System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
Every week we are working on releasing improvements and bug fixes across Limo Anywhere and our products to help your business succeed. Please see below for further information on our release this week, and stay tuned each week to see what else we are bringing to help you and your business.
- Added a message about the emails being sent without the PDF attachment for Invoices that have over 100 trips
In Limo Anywhere, if you send an email from any Invoice that has over 100 trips on it and check to attach a PDF Copy, then we will send the email but the system will not attach the PDF Copy. This is to help in system performance and email deliverability.
We have now added a message to inform our Operators that a PDF will not be attached to the email and inorm them about the option to use “Print to PDF” functionality if they so choose. The message is “Email sent successfully without PDF (limit 100 trips). Please use “Print to PDF” functionality and send via email outside of LA if needed.”
You can use “Print to PDF” functionality to print any of your Limo Anywhere Forms (Confirmation, Trip Sheet, Invoice, Payment Receipt) and email that PDF to your client/affiliate/partner/etc using your email client (Outlook, GMail, etc.).
To learn more about printing to PDF, check out our article: How-to Print Limo Anywhere Forms to PDF
- Resolved an issue where users were receiving a 500 Internal Server Error when booking a Reservation on ORES in some cases
- Resolved an issue where the Driver could see still the Passenger’s Phone Number in DriverAnywhere even though “Hide Passenger Phone Number” in DriverAnywhere Settings was turned on
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to upload a Company Logo for an Alias company
- Resolved an issue where users were receiving a 500 Internal Server Error on ORES in some cases for Operators using Stripe as their payment gateway