March 2021 System Updates
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
- Added an ORES Agent URL so agents can book on ORES and be attached to the reservations they booked
We have now added a way for your Agents in LA to book on the behalf of someone else on your ORES and are automatically attached to the reservation when it is booked.
This allows you to give out a unique URL to the Agent for them to book reservations and ensure that they will be associated with that reservation and receive their correct commission if applicable.
For example, you may have a hotel concierge that you have a deal with to give 5% commission for every reservation they book for their guests to your company. You can give them their Agent URL and start booking reservations for their guests today and will be populated with their commission rate on the reservation.
For more info, please check out our article on How-to Setup and Utilize ORES Agent URL.
- Added the Barbadian dollar to currencies
- Resolved an issue where Reporting & Analytics was including deleted reservations
- Temporarily hid Transaction History Report in Reporting & Analytics menu until we get this report more detailed
- Resolved an issue where PU and DO Latitude and Longitude (Lat/Long) fields were showing up blank in Reporting and Analytics