Letter from Limo Anywhere President
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
Dear Valued Customers,
This past year has undoubtedly been a challenge for our industry, but we are pleased to say that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Bookings in the Limo Anywhere ecosystem for March are up nearly 40% month over month, marking one of the most significant jumps since the beginning of the pandemic.
While we’re certainly not out of the woods yet, we are seeing positive signs all around us. To that end, we’d like to provide a glimpse into where we’re focused as a business, as well as recap recent value added tools and features we’ve released:
Recent enhancements/initiatives over the last 12 months:
- New Invoicing, Payments, and Account Credits
- New state and status enhancements
- Enhancements to Quotes (e.g. dedicated quote button, added distance pricing, etc.)
- Updated iCal/passenger manifest default “on” for all customers
- Century Business Solutions level payment 2/3 data
- CCPA rollout for operator compliance enhancement
- Launched DA 4 enhancements (e.g. new design and UI, “Requirements” section, rate breakdown, improved car selection, GPS reliability, etc.)
- New and improved sign in screen and password reset process
- Launched Google Tag Manager enhancements
- Activated GNet bi-directional farm in/out
- Added new fields to the Reporting & Analytics module (e.g. Agent Commission and Total, Passenger Email Address, Time fields, IATA, PO/Ref #, Total Payments, etc.)
- Agent tracking in ORES (e.g. for commission management)
- Added ability to have 3 decimal places to percentage rate line items
- New Zapier hooks/enhancements, including
- Back office integration (e.g. QuickBooks)
- CRM integration (e.g. Zoho, Mailchimp)
- Annual PCI compliance audit/certification
All of this while simultaneously providing significant software savings (i.e. cost relief), representing hundreds of thousands of dollars for our customers over the majority of the pandemic.
As we gear up for a rebound in travel, we are steadfast in our focus to deliver several new value-added products, services, and features for you and/or your customers and are well on our way.
Upcoming initiatives/rollouts in 2021:
- New passenger app, PWA (currently in beta) – sign up here
- Stripe integration with SCA Support (currently in work)
- Square integration with SCA Support (currently in work!)
- Return to around the clock customer support emergency care (mid-April)
- New and improved Limo Anywhere Mobile App (beta coming soon)
- Improved user experience (e.g. searchable drop downs, modern scrolling, improved notifications)
- Reactivation of the ORES dashboard (back by popular demand)
- Extra gratuity integration in passenger app (sunset DA 3.0)
- Additional data fields in our reporting and analytics module (e.g. itemized rates)
- Deem connectivity upgrade
- Pre-authorization credit card charge management
- Bulk data upload (self-managed) for rates/accounts/reservations
- New value-added partner offers exclusively for LA operators
- And many, many more.
As we continue to pull ourselves – and each other – out of this challenging time in history, we have been heartened by the grit, creativity, and camaraderie demonstrated by our customers, peers, and partners.
We have been, and will always remain wholeheartedly committed to your success, and look forward to the brighter days ahead.
President of Limo Anywhere