What We Have Been Working On
- Posted By: Limo Anywhere
This month we are launching the “Passenger Web App” (PWA). PWA is an option we offer to operators so they can have a mobile presence for their business. At the core, the PWA provides a way for customers to book rides, manage their account, and track their in-progress rides with status updates and driver GPS location. To learn more about the Passenger Web App and take advantage of the $199 saving please click here.
Next month we will be starting Beta for our Limo Anywhere Mobile app. Limo Anywhere Mobile is an app for Android and iOS that allows Limo Anywhere users to manage their business on the go.
- Passenger Web App (PWA)
- Mobile Presence – the #1 benefit is this gives operators a mobile presence
- Mobile Booking – easily allow your customer to get rates and book on the go anywhere their travel takes them
- Track Ride Capabilities – your customers can track status updates, ETA, driver and car info, and see exactly where the driver is located on GPS in the app
- Book on Behalf – Allows Billing Contacts or Booking Contacts to book for their Passengers or Guests (this feature is not available on our native apps)
- New Technology – the technology used for the PWA is new and provides better conversion rates, increased user engagement, works offline, faster performance, and easy installation.
- Limo Anywhere Mobile
- Mobile – the #1 benefit is this gives operators a simplified version of Limo Anywhere directly on their Android or Apple devices
- Manage Reservations – easily dispatch reservations for the day directly from Limo Anywhere Mobile, create last second or on-the-fly reservations, easily Accept/Reject Online & eFarm-in Reservations, and edit reservations with the most up-to-date information
- Track Progress of Trips – make sure that your trips are assigned and dispatched and drivers are properly servicing your customer
Below you can see where we’ve focused as a business lately, as well as get a recap of the recent tools and features we’ve released:
Other Recent enhancements over the last 12 months:
- New Invoicing, Payments, and Account Credits
- New state and status enhancements
- Enhancements to Quotes (e.g. dedicated quote button, added distance pricing, etc.)
- Updated iCal/passenger manifest default “on” for all customers
- Century Business Solutions level payment 2/3 data
- CCPA rollout for operator compliance enhancement
- Launched DA 4 enhancements (e.g. new design and UI, “Requirements” section, rate breakdown, improved car selection, GPS reliability, etc.)
- New and improved sign in screen and password reset process
- Launched Google Tag Manager enhancements
- Activated GNet bi-directional farm in/out
- Added new fields to the Reporting & Analytics module (e.g. Agent Commission and Total, Passenger Email Address, Time fields, IATA, PO/Ref #, Total Payments, etc.)
- Agent tracking in ORES (e.g. for commission management)
- Added ability to have 3 decimal places to percentage rate line items
- New Zapier hooks/enhancements, including
- Back office integration (e.g. QuickBooks)
- CRM integration (e.g. Zoho, Mailchimp)
- Annual PCI compliance audit/certification
- Return to around the clock emergency customer support
As travel recovers our focus is on delivering several new value-added products, services, and features for you and your customers.
- SCA support with Stripe
- New Square Integration
- Improved user experience (e.g. searchable drop downs, modern scrolling, improved notifications)
- Reactivation of the ORES dashboard (back by popular demand)
- PWA additional gratuity and driver ratings
- Continuous updates to Reporting and Analytics
- Deem connectivity upgrade
- Pre-authorization & auto charging payments
- Bulk data upload (self-managed) for rates/accounts/reservations
- And many, many more.
We have been, and will always remain wholeheartedly committed to your success, and look forward to the brighter days ahead.