See What You May Have Missed
Below is what you may have missed or maybe don’t know about Limo Anywhere. There’s no better time to take advantage of all we’ve launched (on top of all that already exists).
Limo Anywhere Now Has The Following:
- Industry first Dispatch Mobile App for managing your business on-the-go
- iOS App
- Android App (New LA Mobile Beta starting soon)
- Industry's newest and sleekest passenger app (PWA)
- New CRM/marketing automation (via new Zaps in Zapier)
- New back office automation, including QB integration (via new Zaps in Zapier)
- Square Integration: Release coming soon, if you are attending the Chauffeur Driven show come by booth #370 to learn more or look for announcements in the coming weeks.
- Farm out ability via GNET to affiliates on other systems (via AddOns)
- Ability to electronically farm trips from partners
- Expanded knowledge base articles and new Youtube training library
- Expanded customer support coverage
But Wait, There’s More
LA AddOns Can Also Provide The Following;
- Lead Quote Close CRM tool (with dynamic pricing)
- DOT Compliance: Do you need help keeping up with the new Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations each month? LA AddOns helps you ensure compliance with DOT regulations by continually evaluating new DOT requirements, tracking your company’s adherence to these policies, and notifying you whenever you need to take action.
- Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR): With LA AddOns Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) functions, you can help ensure your drivers are doing their jobs and your fleet is in optimum shape, avoiding DOT fines, mechanical breakdowns, and potential lost business. You may also be interested in the material from our partners at this link . Recommended.
- Dynamic driver scheduling module: Simplify the process of handling employee shifts, time off, and vehicle scheduling for your Limo Anywhere system
- Dispatch Monitor: A comprehensive system that acts as a second set of eyes on your dispatch, grid checking each driver’s current location/ETA and trip information.
- Telephony Screen Pops: Imagine if your call center could address your clients by name each time they called. Not only that, but they could instantly see that customer’s past history with your company, including all their calls into your business, their past trips, their upcoming trips, and their most current trip.